Wednesday, September 15, 2004

God, time is slow... especially when your completly alone in a computer lab with nothing to do... time is so relativly slow down here, I think I can almost start to see an infinite number of hamsters with infinite mass.... either way Dan Stief is bored as shit.

So andy robets has schedualed my lesson for 9 o'clock tonight, ohh what fun, now the only night I really had free is not free anymore... ohh well, better than the morning...

!!!NEWS BULLETIN!!!
Has anyone seen or heard from my girlfriend? Because I haven't, since she left our humble apartment sunday, she hasn't been online and dispite me calling at least 6 times a day she never seems to be there? I miss her damn it... Ohh well, not much I can do about it but keep calling...

Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.... well if your Pogonophobic you better be staying away from me Jason Bachman, and Jordan Miller... because we are full out in a beard off! What is a beard off you ask? Well, we can nither trim or cut our beards... many people are confused and think its a contest to grow the best beard... this is untrue, it's a contest to see who can go the longest without trimming or shaving... It's a test of testostorone and willpower.... and how long the girlfriends will allow it..... Either way, I got a compliment today that my beard looked nice! and this was from someone who didn't know abou the beard off! so I guess i'm not in any direct threat of loosing what little dignaty I have.

Drawing class is fun, tedious, difficult, taxing, but fun... it's rare a say that about a class, my first two drawings managed a B+ as well, which hardly ruined my day! Mr. Massad, is sick good at what he does, said himself he was a child protigy, I hope a little bit of that rubs off on me however... he liked some of my work today, so that's a start, a good good start in my book... I must say i'm not the most talented person in that class, but I pay attention way better than the rest of them... i've never had so many people in a class not remember what we were supposed to be doing... ohh well, I guess i'm the say way... it just feels different in that studio.....

I dunno, I'm done for now... leave comments, or don't, I hardly know who i'm talking to anymore... right-o cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home