Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well it seems as if the group i had mentioned in the previous post has a real chance of actually exsisting. I've had positive resoponse from at least two party's. I realize of course that three people is not alot by religious organization standards.. but that's far from the point. I'm still not sure exactly what shape this group could take, i haven't even thought up a name yet. But it is happening... unless i hear differernt i'm planning a first meeting on May 21st. with subsequent meetings to happen every sunday after that. The place has still not been decided, but i want it to be relativly local. and as far as time, i think around 10 or 11. This group is closed to NO ONE, who has a willingness to learn and grow, all religions, races, ages, blood types are welcome, Even windows users.. haha.. sorry, my mac's idea of a joke. it will please me to no end if this group comes to fruition... so the more interest the merrier. once i have a place and time set, i'd like to post this on some kind of public forum, any ideas? me neither. ANYWAY, if your interested contact me, please please please.
Daniel R Stief
5691 Nursery Rd
Dover PA
17315

717-891-8870
thatsjazz@gmail.com
AIM: RedclawthePirate

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger jordan said...

"wherever two or more are gathered in my name..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home