Wednesday, October 06, 2004

So i'm thinking of renaming this blog... maybe whatever is, is... because really, nothing can be right... nor could it be wrong... and I hate living in a society where there is a right way to do things.. It just can't be, because all of us are 100% individual.. you know? like, correctness can't exsist when there are n number of ways to look at anything... Ehh it doesn't matter much... i don't think words are good enough to express myself anymore... nor is anything else... My music is a part of me certainly.. as is my drawing... but none of it is me.... most days i'm not me... it's a struggle.. is "all under heaven' important? perhaps.. but is sacrificing my individuality for that acceptable... again, none of it can be answered, so I don't know why i keep asking... or is it in asking that I can still prove to myself that i exsist? is it the unknowing that keeps me from becoming a statistic? or i'm I just paranoid... or am I paranoid and that's what is keeping me questioning? Nature is circles.. circles circles circles... I'm not even sure right now if I spelled that right...something tells me I didn't... and yet I can't think of any other way to spell it... See, look at me, talking in circles... the things I know are limited... but they're very very important. I know that I don't know what I believe... wheather that's ok or not i'm not sure... but I know I can't know what I believe... And I know I love my fiancee very very much, and I miss her like crazy... I know that, and most days that's enough to keep me going, to keep on keepin on if you will.... she's that constant that I can count on... and maybe that provides just enough sanity for your truely... just enough to make me happy...

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dan, this kid right here (you) is crazy and i love him. His questions are great, he should keep asking them, if he would stop he would not be as crazy, and i might not love him as much. love, jen warner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home