Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I love jazz, I think after 11 years of playing saxophone I feel like finally starting to get the hang of it... starting, but there is a still a long road ahead of me... So I love jazz, and I love my saxophone, and we're finally working good together...

So is my TRUE love! Miss Erin... who I desperatly can't wait to be MRS. Erin... :) I feel so close to her lately, she is really more than just my girlfriend, or my financee.... she's down and out the best friend I could every have... and I love her so much for it... I don't know where my future is going to lead me... it could be any direction, but as long as i'm with her I know everything is going to be ok... and there is something about that, that makes me feel so wonderfully good! What can I say, she just does it for me! :)

Miles runs the voodoo down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home