Thursday, October 02, 2003

So, Yeah... Thursday is almost over... does anyone know how incredibly cool that is? It's very cool... because when Thursday is over, Friday is a breeze... and well... That means the weekend is here... although it's going to be a rather busy weekend... I get to see erin and that is enough to make it ok... Friday night is the homecoming football game... Saturday Morning, I have Kenpo for the first time in over a month... so that's going to be interesting i'd imagine... Hopefully I'll get to spend the rest of saturday with Erin... and Probably get to go to A-WON The greatest place on earth! Then Sunday is going to be the most interesting of all... Mark Burkhart called and asked if I could trade sunday's with him and lead the music in church this week... I said.. Sure! No Problemo... however I didn't realize that the Redlion Band show was also this sunday!!! OH NO! I'm not sure when it starts... but I'm really going to be cutting it close... too close... so... we'll see... we'll see indeed... Sigh... but for now none of that matters! Because Thursday is almost over! Thank goodness....

One Egg is E nuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home