Sunday, October 05, 2003

Wow... I missed my ticker going over 1,000 PAGE VISITS! But Here I am!

So, lets see last you heard thursday was soon over... but little do you know that since thursday.... I've had the most awsome WEEKEND! Maybe i'll run over the list of the cool stuff...

- Friday, E-mail from Jim Miller... I made our top small jazz band!!! FINALLY I DIDN'T COME IN 2nd!
- Friday, Dover lost our homecoming football game but it was ok because!
- I got to sit with Erin at the football game!
- Ohh and I love my Erin
- Saturday morning we had a fun game of Dungeons and Dragons.. yes it's dorky, but fun!
- Ohh and I REALLY love my Erin
- I got to spend saturday with Erin and we went to A-won! Yummie chinese
- Ohh and My Erin is the best, I love her!
- Even though it's not here yet, I found out the surprize from my dad is a new computer!
- And my Erin is the best! and she's mine... not yours... MINE! Man I love her.
- Sunday leading church music... boring, but ok...
- Running from church to Red Lion for the band show, which went well! Good job Dover!
- Got to sit with Erin for the rest of the show!
- Going to miss Erin alot! But I love you sweetie!

Yeah so if you couldn't guess... I had a great weekend... and although there were a lot of contributing factors, none of them are as inportant as how great of a weekend I had with Erin! Thanks baby! You make me the happies freakin guy in the world! I love you so much!

So... that's all you get for now.. but i'm happy.. thanks to you know who



Love you sweetheart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home