Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Does anyone know how to stop nightmares? Please if you do tell me... I'm so tired, i'm so freaking tired of waking up crying. during the day at least all i do is think about her... by why my fuckin dreams... i can't handle too many more mornings of this... i'm so worn thin... i'm a basket case.. i'd give anything to stop this sorrow. i just keep questioning last summer... how long did she lie about loving me, just last summer, or all last year, or the year before that... my mind won't leave me alone. Then there are the damn cards... we're meant to be together... and find the squirell cards hurt especially bad... ( i know you guys don't know what that is, but it was important to me).... Gah, i know some of you are going to yell for me to stop this, and damn it I really really really really really wish i could. Geez i want to end this.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always want what you can't have. Maybe you should have thought all this over when you were with Erin, before things got bad.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that what you dream about can be affected by what you were thinking before you go to bed. So if you go to bed thinking about Erin every night, that's probably why you're having dreams (nightmares) about her.

So I guess the solution is to try to think happy thoughts before you go to sleep. The more you think about Erin the more it will affect your dreams too.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Daniel R said...

I did think these things over with erin when things got bad, and i made a poor judgement call and dumped her, then realized how much i loved her, and got back together after 3 days because i knew i loved her... this summer and the months leading up to her dumping me, i didn't think things were bad... for all i knew things were great... i didn't know she was lying to me the whole time.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Daniel R said...

Also, even though my family groans when i say it, and my friends yell. I'd do anything to be with her again. Yeah maybe i can't have her. But if there was anything i could do, to show her I do love her. Yes maybe alot of those things are things i should have done when we were together... But I really would... Even now, even though she hates me, and hasn't talked to me in weeks... she's still the world to me.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger jordan said...

honestly, i suggest getting a book or two on co-dependence. i know it sounds kinda corny, but there's a lot of good stuff there. and even though you might know a lot of it already, the context could really help. "codependent no more: how to stop controlling others and start loving yourself," by melody beattie is a great place to start (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0894864025/002-5110819-4536018?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance)

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan....codependent? Of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home