Thursday, October 27, 2005


So you've met before, if you read my space here, but I thought i'd introduce you to the other member of my club... us being the only two regularly attending members... although I think certain other's (maybe Brain Marderness) would participate if we knew where they were. I know what your saying... Danny I didn't know you were in a club!? I didn't even know you liked people! Well it's true. Its an age old, very selective organization.

P.W.K.T.A.D.I.N.A.A.B.M

Which is of course short for, People who know that Austin Durant is not actually a black man.
Our mission is simple, We love Austin Dearly, but we know darn well that there is nothing black about him.
I having known Austin for quite a long time, and Abby (pictured above) having dated him for quite a few years, are privy to the inside information, that Austin, No matter how dark his skin gets, is not a black man.
I hear the complaints now, Dan, I met Austin one time, and he looked black to me! I know, by all means based on appearences he is a black man. But don't be fooled by this disguise. Just the other day Abby and I were reminising about the good old days, and we came upon a website where many women seemed greatly mistaken that austin was a beautiful chocolate man. Sadly he is at best, a chocloate dipped saltine. Don't mistake his brillance and skill as blackness.
Many would call our organization misguided, Some would say that we are just a bunch of sex fiends and that we should stop terrorizing public library's the way we do. But we know from the bottom of our kidney's, that the world needs to be prepaired, Austin has already been unleashed on Nevada, and has even managed to cross the Ocean into London. God save the queen if she thinks it's a simple black man coming for her. It's this dark knowledge that has led both myself abby, and probably countless others twoard hours of heavy drinking, and an unhealthy obsession with trying to play folk guitar. Only the fact that we met each other before the PPTADWB (pre people thinking austin durant was black) age, have we maintained the sanity we now share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home