Monday, February 16, 2004

Monday is usually the hardest day of my week... but this monday actually went pretty smooth.. alot got cancelled.. and that was all cool.. now i'm really looking forward to a shower and a nice long sleep... Ellie's trip to the Orthopedic surgeon seems to be going well, the family was impressed with the facility and the doctors, and they should be taking very good care of her.. and if all goes well she'll be 100% in 6 weeks... so apperently my family is thinking of getting ANOTHER dog, even thogh the one we have now doesn't listen.. so, who knows, crazy people.. although I suppose a few years down the road when tara leaves for college mom is going to need the company or completly lose it.. Another dog would be neat.. but I'm not sure if it'd be worth the trouble, we'll see.. who knows if they'll go through and do it or not..
If anyone plays President Bush shootout, and gets past the Van in the third level, please tell me how, I can't beat that van... It's annoying.. Well I guess i'm going to officially start not sleeping by playing some videogames... So off I go! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home