Friday, February 13, 2004

Hmmmmmmm, I like the setup me dad's got going on, I'm currently at home, after just wearing out tripod (Ellie) The puppy dog, thanks to highspeed interenet, and a freshly virus free laptop. I can sit in this nice big lazy chair, and be on the internet being lazy, WHILE watching TV, granted i'm just watching "the real" Micheal Jackson interview. I love the use of music, we're at this gorgeous emotional part, and the only reason it wells such pathos is the nice airy piano music swelling in the background... now OHHH Scandal, and scandalous music enhances the mood. Music is so great.. IN related news, tomorrow is V-day. Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and that they have lots of plans. Even you Dan Melius, it's STILL not to late for you to ask that "cute blonde girl" out to dinner for tomorrow... you can do it!

Ok, enough from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home